Digital cameras are just getting more and more affordable by the day. This can be attributed to the decrease in cost required to manufacture a digital camer these days.
Also a number of products are reduced in price to make way for the most up-to-date model. This of course doesn’t mean that the previous model had a flaw, but more that the newer model are more sort after given the advancedments in technology as well as the newer features.
For some these feature are redundant and therefore they can still get the quality they want in a digital SLR minus the heafty price that comes with it.
So with that in mind here are some of the topditial slr cameras on sale.
- Capture images to SD/SDHC memory cards (not included)
- Nikon’s Smart Portrait System , Red-eye Fix, Face Priority AE and more
- 15x optical wide-angle (28-420mm) Zoom-Nikkor glass lens
- 10.0-megapixel resolution for photo-quality prints up to 16 x 20 inches
- 3.0-inch LCD and Electronic Viewfinder; 4-way VR image stabilization
- Nikon’s Smart Portrait System; Red-eye Fix, Face Priority AE and more
- Built around a 23.7 x 15.6mm RGB CCD, the D100 captures images with an incredible, film-rivaling 6.1
- Pictures are amazingly detailed and color-rich, with resolutions up to 3008 x 2000 pixels
- 3D Matrix Metering
- 5 Area Dynamic Autofocus with Focus Tracking and Lock-on
- Built-in Speedlight featuring D-TTL flash control capability + standard ISO-type hot shoe
- 6.3-megapixel resolution for photo-quality poster-plus sized enlargements
- Includes Canon’s EF-S 18-55mm, f3.5-5.6 zoom lens
- 1.8-inch LCD screen lets you zoom in on images in preview; 2.5 frames-per-second continuous shooting speed with 4-shot burst mode
- Store images on CompactFlash type 1 or 2 memory cards; Microdrive compatible; no memory card included
- Powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack (included with charger)